Transcript Notation Program
If your Internship does not qualify for academic credit, you may still receive official University recognition of your Internship on your Academic Transcript.
The Academic Transcript Notation program is a collaboration between the Career Center office and the Office of the Registrar. To receive official University recognition of non-credit Internships on your academic transcript, you must meet the following criteria:
General Student Eligibility Requirements for Academic Transcript Notation
- Must be in good academic standing at UTSA, 2.0 GPA.
- Must have completed 12 hours of coursework.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours of coursework in the semester (summer excluded) prior to the term of the internship.
Students must also complete the following steps by the last ADD day for the semester in which their internship will take place:
- Register in the University Career Center RowdyJobs database
- Complete and submit Academic Transcript Notation Program Agreement Form
- Provide Career Center a Job Description of the Internship Position
In order to obtain Transcript notation, the internship must be approved by the Career Center office. Part-time jobs that are not 'internships' or part of an Internship Program will not be considered.
Once approved, the Career Center office will register the student in a non-credit course for the semester in which their internship will take place.
For more information about having your internship notated on your transcript, please contact the University Career Center.