Annual Enrollment for Plan Year 2013-2014
Annual Enrollment (AE) is the period when you can change your employer group insurance benefit elections and add, update or remove dependents from coverage. Effective last year, the period changed from the whole of July to July 15 to July 31.
Stay Informed about Annual Enrollment and Your Benefits.
- Check your email frequently. If your email has changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name and UT EID in the email.
- Visit UTSA Annual Enrollment or UT System Office of Employee Benefits (OEB) website. Updates will be posted.
- Read monthly UT System newsletter. Recent updates announced in May 2013 newsletter. If you didn’t get the newsletter, check your junk mail.
- Attend AE Benefits Fair. Scheduled for July 11, 2013 for all campuses. Register for presentation at MyTraining website (SD177, SD 183 and PD588).
- Review or Change benefits utilizing MyUTBenefits. The online system will be available 24/7 from July 15 to mid-night of July 31.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the HR Benefit’s Office or 210.458.4250 (automated system).
Updated: May 17, 2013