- Bad weather, rush hour traffic, and peak class times can affect schedules and seating availability.
- Please allow yourself 30 to 45 minutes before your scheduled class time for shuttle transportation, especially at the beginning of each semester.
- For passenger safety and comfort UTSA does not allow eating, drinking or smoking on the shuttles.
- Items left on the bus will be held at UTSAPD. You can reach them at (210) 458-4242 to recover the lost items.
UTSA Shuttles offer several on and off campus routes. They can be identified by the UTSA logo or by bus signage. When planning to use these shuttles, remember these important tips:
On-Campus Routes* – Fall and Spring Semesters
- Route 13 - Serves the East Campus Lot (ECL) to and from the Arts Building
- Route 43 - Serves Barshop Blvd Lot(BSL), Resident Lot 4 (R4), Brackenridge Ave Lot 3 (BK3), Brackenridge Ave Lot 4 (BK4), and Brackenridge Ave Lot 5 (BK5) to the Oval
The On-campus shuttles operate on class days from 7 a.m. to 10:25 p.m., Monday - Thursday and 7 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Friday during the fall and spring semesters. Service intervals usually do not exceed 20 minutes, but may be expanded by 10 minutes during non peak times to save fuel.
Off-Campus Routes* – Fall and Spring Semesters
- Route 14 - Serves Hill Country Place, Broadstone Ranch, and Marquis at La Cantera to and from the Arts Building
- Route 20 – Serves The Outpost and Avalon Place to and from the Ford Lot (FL)
- Route 22 - Serves The Reserve and the Villas at Babcock to and from the Ford Lot (FL)
- Route 42 - Serves High View Place and Maverick Creek to and from the Oval
The Off-Campus shuttles operate on class days from 6:45 a.m. to 10:25 p.m., Monday – Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. on Friday during the fall and spring semesters. Click on the Route below to view the schedule for that route.
Summer Semester Routes
Limited shuttle service will be offered this summer on class days Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 5:55 p.m. starting on June 2nd and ending on August 16th. Service will be offered every 20 minutes with the following routes: