The Graduate Examination Record (GRE®) is taken by those who are interested in pursuing a graduate program outside of business and management. Specific graduate programs requiring the GRE® include education, the humanities, some sciences, or the arts. Students unsure of which standardized test their program will require should contact their perspective universities’ graduate college or program college for guidance. One to two workshops are offered per semester. Each workshop is a series of nine (9) sessions. Sessions meet once a week for nine weeks. To learn more about the GRE Test, please visit the Educational Testing Service website. Cost of the workshop (to include workbook) is $500.
The GRE test prep sessions are our most popular workshop. Register early to avoid being on the waitlist.
- Begins Saturday, January 18th, with a pre-diagnostic exam, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Workshop sessions will be Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5:30 p.m., and Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m.
- Course ends Saturday, March 1st with a post-diagnostic exam to measure results
You will recieve a workbook, previous exam materials, and over 21+ hours of instruction on powerful test-taking techniques.
You will be emailed information about classroom numbers, directions, and further instructions a week before the class begins. If you do not receive this email, call us directly. Information on parking can be found on our FAQ page.
If this time frame does not work for you, please consider our other courses:
- The GRE course beginning February 15th, meeting Thursday evenings, ending April 10th
- The GRE course beginning March 22nd, meeting Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings, ending May 10th
- We will have one GRE course in the summer, details TB
About the Instructor
Adam Johnson provides high quality, affordable standardized test preparation to the San Antonio community. He went to Trinity University on a National Merit Scholarship for outstanding performance on the PSAT, graduating with degrees in both Biology and English. After teaching for several years for a leading test-preparation company, Adam taught English and test-preparation in Valencia, Spain. He has consistently scored in the 99th percentile on standardized tests including a 43 on the MCAT, a perfect 1600 on the GRE, and a perfect 180 on the LSAT. He's not only an expert on the tests that he teaches, but also a devoted and energetic instructor who can communicate strategies to help others improve their scores.