The Graduate Record Examination (GRE®) is taken by those who are interested in pursuing a graduate program outside of business and management. Specific graduate programs requiring the GRE® include education, the humanities, some sciences, or the arts. Students unsure of which standardized test their program will require should contact their perspective universities’ graduate college or program college for guidance. To learn more about the GRE, please visit the Educational Testing Service website.
Extended Education's GRE Test Prep workshop is an affordable option to help you prepare for the exam. One to two GRE prep workshops are offered per semester. Cost of the workshop (to include workbook) is $500, unless you qualify for a discount. Taking this workshop does not include the official exam. Find a testing center and schedule an official exam by clicking here.
The GRE test prep is our most popular workshop. Register early to avoid being on the waitlist.
The next workshop begins Saturday, September 6th
- This GRE workshop begins September 6th with the pre-diagnostic at 10 a.m. at the main campus
- The workshop sessions covering verbal, math, and writing will meet twice a week (see below) at the downtown campus
- The workshop ends October 19th with a post-diagnostic exam at 10 a.m. at the main campus
You will recieve a workbook, previous exam materials, and over 21+ hours of instruction on powerful test-taking techniques.
You will be emailed information about classroom numbers, directions, and further instructions a week before the class begins. If you do not receive this email, call us directly. Information on parking can be found on our FAQ page.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read our withdraw and cancellation policies.
Please have a valid credit card ready as you will be providing payment during the registration process.
If this time frame does not work for you, please consider our other GRE Test Prep Workshops:
- The GRE workshop starting October 4th, and meeting Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. until November 18th
- (2015) The GRE Workshop starting January 17th, meeting Sunday afternoons from 1 to 3 p.m. and Wednesday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m., meeting until February 28th
- (2015) The GRE Workshop starting February 21st, meeting Monday evenings from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. until April 13th
- (2015) The GRE Workshop starting March 21st, meeting Sunday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. and Wednesday evenings from 7 to 9 p.m., meeting until May 9th