The University of Texas at San Antonio’s Center for Advanced Manufacturing & Lean Systems (CAMLS) is proud to offer this one-day course to the public.
Lean Thinking is not just for manufacturing. Non-manufacturing operations are becoming the larger part of the global economy; so is the hidden waste in them. This course can benefit both service organizations and manufacturers. This course covers the basic lean concepts and discusses how these traditional manufacturing concepts can be extended and related to service industries and office operations. The course includes the eight wastes, lean metrics, and multiple lean tools.
The course presentation includes:
- Classroom learning and discussion
- Multi-media demonstrations
- Interactive simulation games
- Practices and case studies
CertificatesUpon successful completion of the course, participant will receive UTSA Continuing Education Units (0.7 CEU for 1-day course) and a CAMLS Lean Services & Office Kaizen Training Certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Company executives
- Business managers
- Management engineers
- Enterprise process engineers
- All administrative and supporting staff
10% Group Discounts Available
- Current UTSA students and staff
- 3 or more from the same organization (See CAMLS web site for more information)