In this section are various diagrams, layouts and pictures of UC meeting spaces. Select the layout that most appropriately fits your event. An Event Manager will review your event details and make appropriate venue and set-up recommendations. You may adjust the diagram by crossing out unwanted tables or chairs. Diagrams can be created at your Event Planning Meeting and/or faxed to the EMCS office at
(210) 458-6271. EMCS is responsible for utilizing University Center space to its fullest.
• Unless setup instructions are specified on the request form, the room will be set standard for the space.
• If it is not possible to provide details at the time of request, setup diagrams and equipment requests must be submitted no later than (2) weeks prior to event to avoid cancellation of your event space.
• Late requests for rooms, equipment, furnishings or rearrangement of same are subject to equipment/staffing availability and will result in a late request fee.
• EMCS reserves the right to refuse late changes in setup arrangements or to rescind space confirmation if complete setup requirements are not received two full working days before the event.