Staff & Faculty
Faculty and Staff may schedule space on the Main Campus by visiting the Online Reservation Form. Reservation requests received after these deadlines will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Joint Sponsored Events
A joint sponsored activity is any event, camp, conference, meeting or program that takes place on any of the UTSA campuses that is:
- hosted by an UTSA/Internal Host
- hosted by an Invited/External Host unaffiliated with UTSA
Before advertising an event with an outside organization, visit the Joint Sponsorship website for and application and step-by-step information at http://www.utsa.edu/events/cohost
- Registered student organizations may not joint sponsor with an outside organization. See HOP 9.37 for more details.
- Faculty and staff departments requesting to joint sponsor with an outside organization should begin the approval process at least 60 days prior to event.
- EMCS Joint Sponsorship presentation
- To sign up for a workshop on this process, visit the HR Website (FS 117) or contact EMCS at 210.458.4155 to schedule an appointment.
University Center Events
Faculty/Staff Open Reservation Dates:
Fall Semester – April 8
Spring Semester – October 8
Summer Semester – February 8
These scheduling dates provide the campus an opportunity to request event space in the UC up to one (1) semester in advance. For a complete list of reservation procedures, see the EMCS Policies and Procedures Handbook. The University Center (UC) is a self-supporting auxiliary enterprise funded primarily by a designated student fee. Some fees may apply based on event needs and details.
University Center website
University Center Policies & Procedures
University Center Fees
Academic Classroom Events
Academic spaces are not available for reservation until after the Registrar census date (10 days after school starts).
Non-University Center Events
Events not held in the UC can be coordinated through EMCS on the online request form or by using the UTSA Space Contact Sheet.