UTSA Strategic Resource Planning Council
The UTSA Strategic Resource Planning Council (USRP) serves as an advisory group to provide counsel and advice to the President regarding the resource issues facing the University.
The council will:
- Integrate campus strategic goal setting to provide recommendations regarding funding issues and budget policies consistent with University strategic planning initiatives to the President and executive leadership, including:
- Recommended budget allocations to support the strategic implementation plan.
- Progress reports on the implementation of strategic tactics and funding allocation outcomes.
- Facilitate a transparent, informative, and participatory process to incorporate stakeholder views in the resource decision making process.
- Serve as the committee on cost containment, review and report on cost savings initiatives.
- Prioritize requests for additional, new base and one - time funding allocations.
- Develop recommendations for other resource issues facing the campus.