Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
Description: UTSA Office of the President form used to request permission to serve alcoholic beverages at any on-campus UTSA sponsored event not involving students, or at an off-campus site where the server is not licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC).
Last Revised On: 10/01/2006
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: Word
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
07/01/2011: Modified Description field by clarifying when the form should be completed (i.e. on-campus versus off-campus events).
06/25/2010: Added form to Financial Affairs forms website.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.