Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
Description: Used to request reimbursement for mileage and/or parking expenses incurred while traveling on official university business. Note: If applicable, click Options>Enable this content>OK to enable Macros.
Last Revised On: 12/04/2013
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: Excel
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS)
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
- Travel Reimbursement
- Business Related Hospitality and Entertainment Expenditures
- Petty Cash Funds Policy
12/04/2013: Includes next fiscal year for mileage reimbursement.
01/03/2013: Updated table to reflect 0.565 cents per mile increase effective January 1, 2013.
06/11/2012: Added sub-account 50 to Account # To Be Charged field. Added object code 1252 (for Athletics) to the Fiscal Services Office Use section.
03/28/2012: Added sub-account 78 to Account # To Be Charged fields. Added object code 1250 (for Athletics) to the Fiscal Services Office Use section. Added comment boxes to the Date and Rate Per Mile fields to assist users with completing the necessary form fields. Unlocked the first row of the Date field column to allow data entry. Changed the format in the Total Miles column to round to the nearest tenth (to comply with format in DEFINE).
01/03/2012: Changed travel end date for 0.555 reimbursement rate from 12/31/11 to 12/31/12.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.