Card Maintenance Request (CMR)
Description: Used to request changes to an existing Corporate Liability Individual Billed Account (CLIBA) card, Travel Advance Card (TAC) and/or Procurement Card (Procard). Form may also be used to request changes to program administrator access (CLIBA and TAC only) or to the Procard reviewer or electronic desk access.
Last Revised On: 06/30/2014
Owner/Host: Procard/Travel Card Administration (PTCA)
Download File: PDF
- Corporate Liability Individual Billed Account (CLIBA) Cardholder Application and Agreement Form
- Travel Advance Card Request (TAC)
- Citibank® Commercial Cards - Add/Change Authorized to Inquire (ATI)
- Procard Transaction Log
- Citibank® Government Cards Cardholder Dispute Form
- Procurement Card (Procard) Application and Agreement
- Citibank® Affidavit of Unauthorized Use
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
06/30/2014: Updated DEFINE information for transition to PeopleSoft.
06/12/2013: Update CMR request type to include, "Guest/Student Admin CONCUR Access (CLIBA Only)."
10/24/2012: Changed the signature approval for Official Occasions on the CMR form to: Please have either the approval of the Assistant Controller or designee's signature.
09/07/2012: Updated Credit Card Maintenance Form (CMR Form). Change to Add Special Event Privileges for Existing Procard field. Added Special approval section and approval fund source. Added supplmental questions after Q1.
08/16/2012: Added explanation under Special Event Privileges check box regarding questions 2 and 3.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.