UTSA is committed to research and discovery, teaching and learning, community engagement and public service and to access and excellence. The combined resources of the Financial Aid Office and Enrollment Services Center at UTSA achieve this with a customer service-oriented team of knowledgeable professionals who reach out to students, their families and the UTSA community to provide the financial and enrollment resources that help students attend college — including many students who would otherwise be unable to afford a post-secondary education.
Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office meets the direct costs or financial need of all eligible students until a variety of funds have been exhausted.
Enrollment Services Center
The Enrollment Services Center is a one-stop solution for taking care of many tasks related to enrolling and paying for your UTSA education, including questions related to Admissions, Financial Aid, Fiscal Services and the Registrar.
Enrollment Services Counter - Located in the first floor of the John Peace Library
- Walk-in counseling for Financial Aid
- Answer questions regarding Admissions, Registrar and Fiscal Services
- Submit paperwork for Financial Aid, Registrar and Admissions
- Get a transcript and/or verification of enrollment
- Processing of Add Forms
- Counselor appointments regarding Financial Aid
- Processes withdrawals from University for Fall
- Notary service
- Inform students of outstanding requirements and holds for registration and financial aid
Enrollment Services Call Center (210-458-8000 or 1.800.669.0919)
- Call-in counseling for Financial Aid
- Answer questions regarding Admissions, Registrar and Fiscal services
- Answer questions regarding billing information and refunds
- Adding graduate students in undergraduate courses
- Inform student of outstanding requirements and holds for registration and financial aid
- Processes credit card payments for tuition and fees
- Troubleshoot registration issues
- Account passphrase resets
Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services work to serve students by providing excellent customer service, accurate information and a wide range of funding opportunities.
Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services strive to be the leader in quality customer service, helping students overcome financial and enrollment barriers in the pursuit of higher education.
We value an environment that encourages open communication, honesty and respect among ourselves and others.
We create a positive atmosphere that fosters teamwork, patience, communication and understanding. We believe in utilizing our individual work ethic to enhance the efforts of the team as a whole.
We are adaptable, flexible, and efficient toward continuous improvement seeking to get the work done effectively and efficiently.
We care about providing accurate and knowledgeable information.
We are committed to supporting the needs of our customers and peers through fairness, cooperation and respect.