Roadrunners LIVE is a homecoming event created to bring the UTSA community together through a spirited competition. Teams of students will compete against each other in a performance for judges and audience members in an open forum. The team will choose one of the three categories to compete in: lip sync, talent, or step/stroll. Awards will be given out in each category.
Sign up Information:
- Sign up will start August 29th – through RowdyLink
- A team consists of a minimum of 2 and a max of 10 UTSA students.
- They need not all be part of the same organization, or involved at all.
- During sign up, the group will choose the category for their performance.
- Deadline to sign up is October 4th. As teams register they will get a confirmation email through RowdyLink.
- An email will be sent to all teams on October 5th confirming participation and giving additional details.
- All teams will attend a lottery meeting on October 8th at 4pm in the UC Oak Room.
- Each team will draw a number to determine the order of performance. In addition, using a lottery system, those teams competing in lip sync or step/stroll will choose up to two songs from the specified type of music. There will be no editing of songs. If two songs are chosen, they will be played back to back.
- The length of the performance can be no longer than six minutes.
- Adjustment to the length of performance may need to be made based on the number of groups participating. Notice of final length of time will be given no later than October 8th.
Event Sponsors: Fraternity & Sorority Community and Student Organization Council
For more information about this event contact Keri Shiplet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.458.7299.