Our staff is here to assist you as you pursue your college education.
The Office of Housing and Residence Life operates 2 front desks located in the City Center of each community. These front desks are the focal point for the services that each community offers. The front desk often becomes a gathering area for residents looking to find others who are taking a short study break, board games, study groups, and other random activities have been known to spontaneously happen at or near the front desk in the evening hours.
Residents may use the following amenities available in the City Centers:
- Computer labs and printers
- Kitchen area with stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Package pick up/postal delivery
- TV lounge area and study space
- Vacuums (located at all front desks)
- Various sports equipment (Ping-Pong, Basketball, etc.)
- Assistance with pest control issues
- Assistance with laundry issues
For lockouts, dead batteries, etc., call the UTSA Police Dispatch at (210) 458-4242. Please be prepared to give the make, model, license plate, and color of your vehicle, as well as the location. The response time will depend on the availability of the Roadside Assistance Vehicle at the time of the request. Every effort will be made to give a speedy response.
Please visit the UTSAPD website for security questions and concerns.
Live Chat Hours: Mon - Fri throughout the day 10:00am-5:00pm.
Ask a question and we'll answer as quickly as possible. If we are unavailable, leave a message with your name and email we will get back to you soon.
Click here for Live Chat