Skip to Search Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content

Personnel Action Form


This form should only be completed when you can’t enter an assignment in HRMS due to previous fiscal year.  Before you complete this form notify the HR Employment office at ext. 7563 or 4259.



Error processing SSI file