Visual Style Guide Do Not's
- Add elements to the logo
- Stack or group the logo with other elements
- Stretch or distort the logo
- Redraw or retype the logo
- Add graphical styles like drop shadows and gradients
- Place the logo in a way that groups it too closely with other graphical elements.
- Outline the logo to help it stand out
In the event the logo is layered over a photo for the purposes of advertising or communications, place the logo in a neutral, uncluttered space on the photograph. Nothing in the background should distract from the logo.
- Use the logo in a line with text or a URL.
- Drop the ® mark
Examples of What Not to Do
- Contact University Communications and Marketing if you have questions about logo usage.