New Student Camps | ROWDYS CampCamp Essentials
Students attending ROWDYS Camp can find essential information below that will aid in their preparation for camp. Any last minute communication will be sent to the email address provided on the reservation form.
The following list should be helpful while packing for this camp.
- Smile and a positive attitude
- Clothing for 2 days that includes extra shirts
- Tennis shoes and socks (required for activities, needs to include one pair of closed toe tennis shoes)
- Sandals/Flip Flops
- Shower towels and wash cloth
- Twin bed sheet sets, blankets and/or sleeping bag
- Sunglasses (inexepensive is best)
- Allergy/medicine/insect repellent
If you packed all the essentials and still have some room, here are some optional items you may want to bring.
- Non-perishable snacks in air tight container
- Camera*, memory card and batteries
- Alarm clock
- Spending money*
Remember, many activities are outdoors, thus we are subject to the weather. Please be sure to pack clothes that you can layer as sometimes it will be chilly and sometimes it may be hot. Bring plenty of changes of clothes.
Please label your items with your name!
UTSA and T bar M Ranch are not held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal property, therefore, plan accordingly. We advise you to bring a minimal amount of spending money to be used to purchase snacks, or souvenirs.
The following items are prohibited at camp:
- No Personal Radios
- No Personal Vehicles
- No Visitors or Pets
- No Fireworks
- No Firearms
- No Tobacco Products
- No Alcohol and Illegal Drugs
- No Foul Language: No Inappropriate slang words, racial slurs, derogatory comments, etc. will not be tolerated
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted during any camp sessions and only permitted at designated times