Saturday, March 23 @ 10:00AM
Divsion B: 166 - 200 Pounds
Division C: 201 + Pounds
Weight classes may be changed depending on number of participants.
Prizes awarded to top three female/male partcipants.
This competition tests the limits of a participant's strength, endurance and power by challenging them to lift, flip, pull, and tug large unusual objects such as tires, kegs, and sleds.
Complete the course in as little time as possible. Winners will be determined by the participants with the best time that completed all the stations.
- Participants must complete all stations to be eligible to win
- Penalty time additions for incomplete or erroneous attempts
- All participants must be present and registered at the start time of event to participate
- Failure to observe the Referee's signals at the commencement or completion of the course
- Failure to complete any of the obstacles
- Wear proper attire
- Complete waiver
- Molded cleats can be worn (No spikes)
- Chalk/weight belts can be used but will not be provided
- Registration from 9am - 10am
- Course walkthrough/warm-up from 9:30am - 10am
- Sled Rope
- Sled Rope Pull
- Low Hurdles
- Keg Carry
- Agility Ladder
- Cone Drill
- High Hurdles
- Hip Sled
- Tire Flip
- Farmers Walk
- Finishing with 40 yard run
*Actual course order will be outlined day of the event
Participants may register the day of the event with a UTSA Student ID or Campus Recreation ID (Alumni).
In order for alumni to participate, they need to be a member of the Alumni Association and to be a member of the Rec Center.Campus Recreation Homepage