Request Official Transcript
Steps for requesting your transcripts
- Login to ASAP. If you have difficulty logging in to ASAP or do not know your student ID number, call (210) 458-8000 or (800) 669-0919 for assistance.
- In the "Main Menu" page, click on the "Student Services" tab.
- In the "Student Services" page, click on the "Student Records" link.
- In the "Student Records" page, click on the "Request Official Transcript" link.
- Read the instructions carefully to begin your online transcript request.
Need assistance with ordering a transcript online? Call 210-458-8000 or toll free 1-800-669-0919.
All official UTSA academic transcripts include the student's full academic record while a student at UTSA, including transfer credit from other institutions, regardless of student level. Graduate level transfer work that is applied to the degree is noted on the transcript after graduation.
Tutorials for Students and Alumni
How to Request a Transcript to be Sent to Another College/University (Option 1)
How to Request a Transcript to be Sent to Yourself or Another Organization (Option 2)
How to Request an Electronic eSCRIP Transcript (Option 3)