Welcome to the Interfraternity Council
If you are up for a fun and interesting rollercoaster ride of life long memories, leadership experience, and brotherhood, then Fraternity membership is the place for you. The fraternities in IFC at UTSA offer a home to just about any man at our University. Greek membership places emphasis on leadership, service, academics, and social interaction with fellow students. The Greeks at UTSA are the most involved students in the most activities on campus. We encourage you to accept the challenge and let fraternity life change yours forever.
Basic Objectives of the Interfraternity Council
- To promote the interests of the University, which include scholarship, leadership and citizenship.
- To act as the representative government of all IFC member fraternities.
- To facilitate communication and cooperation between member fraternities and the University administration, faculty, student body, other student organizations, and the greater San Antonio community.
- To provide a Judiciary Board called the Fraternity Review Board for matters concerning one or more Men’s General Fraternities, which involve other member fraternities.
- To provide programs to foster personal, scholastic, social, leadership, and brotherhood development among member fraternities and their members.
- To act as a forum for discussion of ideas and questions of mutual interest, and to present to the member fraternities such recommendations as the IFC deems fit.