- Beginning September 13, 2012, sorority members are not allowed to speak to potential members outside of a scheduled event. Contact is not allowed in individual houses, apartments or dorms, by phone, in writing, or in social settings. Please do not be offended if one of these young ladies does not attempt to approach you outside of an event.
- During Recruitment events, sorority members are not allowed to offer a potential new member anything, such as meals, drinks, rides, gifts, etc.
- Sorority members are not allowed to promise a potential new member a bid to join a sorority, whether written or oral, before Panhellenic Council distributes formal bids on September 17, 2012.
- Potential new members must provide their own transportation to and from recruitment events. Sorority members may not provide rides for potential new members at any time.
- Chapter event rooms are not open to potential new members except when they are attending a scheduled recruitment event to which they have been invited.
- Potential new members are not allowed to attend fraternity functions between September 13-17, 2012.
- Potential new members must participate in all recruitment functions. Except for emergencies, excuses for absences must be cleared in advance. Excuses are granted for class attendance and religious observances. Unexcused absences or tardiness will result in dismissal from the recruitment process.