Department of Information Systems and Technology Management
Department of Information Systems and Technology Management Scholarships
|DoD Information Assurance Scholarship Program (IASP)|
DoD INFORMATION ASSURANCE SCHOLARHIP PROGRAM (IASP)
Award: Number of awards vary. Scholarship includes full tuition, fees, books, and may include stipend.
- Must be enrolled full time (or accepted for enrollment)
- Must be pursuing a degree related to Information Assurance.
- Undergraduates must maintain 3.0 GPA
- Graduates must maintain 3.2 GPA
- You must agree to work for the Department of Defense after you receive your degree as a civilian employee for one calendar year for each academic year, or partial year, for which financial assistance is received.
- Application requirement: Contact Department of Information Systems & Technology Management
- Deadline: January 31 each year