Zack Dunn, Chair
Tuesdays at 5 pm
The Business Affairs Committee is responsible for issues pertaining to Financial Planning, Operations, Development, Facilities, Parking, Contracts, the UTSA Police Department, Public Safety, UTSA Bookstore, food services, and disability services.
Related University Standing Committees
- Dining Services Committee
- Parking/Traffic Committee
- This semester the Business Affairs Committee is working to improve the shuttle and parking situation on campus any way possible. Whether that includes expanding or improving the efficiency of the shuttle system or looking to get more lot spaces, anything that can be done will be considered.
- We are also looking to improve the quality and increase the number of food options here on campus and specifically at the RoadRunner Café because such a large portion of our students eat there.
- Other types of improvements looking to be made are more healthy dining options, inputting a quality assurance type programs, and making sure costs do not become overwhelming on an already heavily burdened UTSA student population.
- Downtown Starbucks
- JPL Starbucks
- ARAMARK Contract Extension