Roadrunner of the Month
Click here to submit a Roadrunner of the Month Nomination.
The Student Leadership Center honors UTSA students who exhibit outstanding leadership contributions and qualities every month through Roadrunner of the Month. Nominees must meet the following criteria to be considered for the award:
- Must be a full-time UTSA undergraduate or graduate student
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher at the time of nomination
- Must have demonstrated excellence in leadership above and beyond typical expectations
- Nominations should be for actions that positively impact the UTSA community
- Deadline for nomination submissions is every last Monday at 4:00 p.m. before the end of the month
- Cannot self-nominate; self-nominations will not be considered
Nominations are solicited from throughout the community, and the monthly winners will be highlighted in the monthly UTSA Today and the Vice President of Student Affairs Newsletter, and on a plaque displayed on the UTSA Legacy of Leadership wall in the University Center, outside of the ballroom.