This module has five sections:
— The overview page
— An interactive guide to Plagiarism
— Activities to review the information from the guide
— A short quiz
— Additional resources
After finishing this module, you should be able to:
1. Define plagiarism
2. Recognize forms or plagiarism.
3. Identify ways to avoid plagiarism.
Estimated time: 15 minutes
Did you know your instructors may be using Safe Assign as a tool to detect plagiarism?
• Forms of Scholastic Dishonesty are defined in the UTSA's Student Code of Conduct.
• Student Judicial Affairs also has information regarding scholastic dishonesty.
Use available resources:
• The Writing Center offers free, individualized, expert help with writing for UTSA students by appointment or on a drop-in basis.
• The UTSA Libraries has a guide to citation styles.
• EndNote software is available through myUTSA Apps and can help track
references and create a list of works cited.
Click on each key concept to learn more.
<iframe width="1200" height="900" src="http://lib.utsa.edu/general/Plagiarism/"></iframe>
Share This Module