UTSA men's basketball
UTSA men's basketball returns to radio
By Cindy Brockwell
Special Projects Writer
(Feb. 19, 2009)--After a one-year absence, UTSA men's basketball games are back on the air.
In an agreement with Clear Channel Communications, men's basketball games now are broadcast on 92.5 FM The Outlaw or 760 AM The Ticket. All remaining games this season can be heard on 92.5 FM.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Radio pre-game promotions also are adding to the excitement of Roadrunner basketball. Mix 96.1 FM livens things up with courtside color Feb. 25, 28 and March 4.
KZEP personnel will pep-up the March 7 game.
Remaining men's games airing on 92.5 FM for the 2008-2009 season are:
- Feb. 21 -- Sam Houston State (away, 7 p.m.)
- Feb. 25 -- Northwestern State (away, 7 p.m.)
- Feb. 28 -- Lamar -- Homecoming game (7 p.m.)
- Mar. 4 -- Texas State-San Marcos (away, 7 p.m.)
- Mar. 7 -- Stephen F. Austin (home, 7 p.m.
As part of the agreement, Clear Channel also has options to broadcast post-season and conference championship games for UTSA men's and women's basketball, men's baseball and women's softball.
Radio coverage ensures that you won't miss a shot. Those in front of computers during the game can access live video streaming and Web casts at GoUTSA.com, UTSA's official athletics Web site.