Download important health and safety information
(April 23, 2009)--Distribution to UTSA employees of the following information is required by Texas Health and Safety Code (Chapter 85, Sections 111-115). This information also was e-mailed to UTSA faculty and staff in the April 16 @UTSA newsletter.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
- Download a brochure (PDF document) by the Texas Department of Health on HIV/AIDS and the workplace (English version or Spanish version). For more information on HIV/AIDS, call the Texas HIV/STD InfoLine at 1-800-299-2437 (English/Español) or visit the Texas Department of Health Web site.
- Read UTSA workplace guidelines and policies regarding HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B virus in the Handbook of Operating Procedures Chapter 9.
- Read a UT System document (PDF document) UT Select, UT Dental Select and UT Flex notice of privacy practices as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Read information on health risks of alcohol and drugs (PDF document) as required by the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1989.