» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Institute of Texan Cultures to conduct town hall meetings for development input
(Jan. 6, 2010)--The Institute of Texan Cultures will host three town hall meetings to seek input on how to best serve the public and how the institution should be developed in the next decade and beyond.
The town hall meeting schedule is:
- For UTSA faculty: 1:30-2:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 12, University Center Pecan Room (2.01.26), Main Campus
- For UTSA undergraduate and graduate students: 3:30-4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 12, University Center Pecan Room (2.01.26), Main Campus
- For the general public: 3:30-4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 13, Institute of Texan Cultures auditorium
The institute's primary goal, as defined in UTSA's 2016 strategic plan, is to "preserve and present our history." The community's input in the master planning process will help chart the path the institute takes toward that goal.
The town hall meetings will focus on these topics:
- How can UTSA adapt the mission of the museum to best accommodate today's audiences?
- What opportunities should the Institute of Texan Cultures provide for students?
- What services should the Institute of Texan Cultures provide to UTSA and the larger San Antonio and Texas communities?
>> To participate in a town hall meeting, e-mail email@example.com. Use "ITC Town Hall" in the subject line and indicate the number of guests.
For more information, call 210-458-2300 or visit the Institute of Texan Cultures Web site.