» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
UTSA offers Thursday evening shopping shuttle for students
(Aug. 27, 2010)--As a convenience for UTSA students, UTSA Transportation will provide shopping shuttle service at the Main Campus from 6:15 to 10:15 p.m. Thursdays during the fall and spring semesters.
The shopping shuttle stops are:
- Chisholm Hall activity center
- Chaparral Village parking lot 14
- Parking lot 10 (north of University Oaks apartments, phase III)
- Wal-Mart (garden center)
- Huebner Oaks shopping center (Border's bookstore)
- H-E-B, De Zavala Road (left entrance)
For more information, visit the UTSA Transportation website.
UTSA Business Auxiliary Services manages parking, transportation, dining and catering, bookstore, vending, copier and UTSACard services with the goal of providing the highest level of quality, value, innovation and excellence for UTSA students, faculty, staff and visitors.