» UTSA Expressions -- Student Center for Community Engagement and Inclusion
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
For needy families: UTSA hosts Toys for Tots drive through Dec. 15
(Dec. 8, 2011) -- The UTSA Center for Archaeological Research is hosting a toy drive for the area Marines Toys for Tots program. The center is collecting new, unwrapped toys through noon, Thursday, Dec. 15.
Drop off toys at five collection boxes on the UTSA Main Campus and at the University Heights office park:
- Mailroom, Multidisciplinary Studies Building Room 1.01.22
- Department of Anthropology, McKinney Humanities Building Room 4.03.36
- Office of the Registrar, John Peace Library first floor
- Center for Archaeological Research, West Campus
- University Heights break room (building housing HR and payroll offices)
CAR staff will pick up the boxes and deliver them to the Marines for distribution to families in need. Suggested items for younger children include stuffed animals, books, art supplies and games. Items also are needed for older children and teens.
For more information, call 210-458-4378 or visit the Toys for Tots website.