» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
UTSA Graduate School to host annual Graduate and Professional Schools Fair
(Oct. 4, 2013) -- UTSA students considering earning a graduate degree are invited to the Graduate and Professional Schools Fair, hosted by the UTSA Graduate School. The annual event will be 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 9 at the McKinney Humanities Building first-floor foyer on the Main Campus.
Representatives from schools across the state and country will be on hand to meet with prospective students and discuss admissions requirements, funding opportunities and details regarding program offerings. Each of UTSA’s colleges will have representatives available to discuss the more than 100 master’s, doctoral and graduate certificate programs the university has to offer.
>> In addition to the fair, the Graduate School will host a Graduate School Application panel discussion in Biotechnology, Sciences and Engineering Building Room 2.102 from 6 to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 8. Admissions representatives will provide advice on how to be a competitive graduate school applicant and answer questions.
The panelists will include:
- Nancy McIlrath-Glanville, University of Florida Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment
- Stephanie Ozuna, graduate recruiter, University of Texas - Pan American
- Sophia Pina, associate dean and assistant professor, UT Health Science Center San Antonio Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Katherine Pope, director of graduate student services for the M.B.A., UTSA College of Business
- UTSA Financial Aid and Enrollment Services representative
For more information, contact the UTSA Graduate School at 210-458-4331 or email GraduateStudies@utsa.edu.