» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
Faculty and staff: Annual Enrollment Benefits Fairs are Thursday, July 10
(July 8, 2014) -- UTSA Annual Enrollment for employee benefits is July 15-31. To help faculty and staff members prepare for benefits enrollment, there will be two Annual Enrollment Benefits Fairs on Thursday, July 10.
- At the Main Campus, a fair will be 9 a.m.-2 p.m. July 10 at the Main Building ground-floor lobby.
- At the Downtown Campus, a fair will be 9 a.m.-1 p.m. July 10 in the Buena Vista Street Building Assembly Room (1.338).
Additionally, employees can attend a 45-minute presentation on July 10 at the Main Building, Frio Street Building or Institute of Texan Cultures. One session in the Main Building will be conducted in Spanish. The presentations will provide details about enrolling and changes to benefits for the new fiscal year. There will be light refreshments and door prizes at each session. For locations and times, register for a presentation at the MyTraining website.
- Visit the UTSA Annual Enrollment or UT System Office of Employee Benefits websites. The websites are updated frequently.
- Read the monthly UT System newsletter. Check your junk mail folder, if you are not receiving the newsletter.
- Review or change benefits utilizing the MyUTBenefits website. The site will be available 24/7 from July 15 to midnight July 31.
For more information, email the Human Resources Benefits Office or call 210-458-4250 (automated system).