Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
We continue to make progress …Congratulations!
With just under 90 days past our go-live, the campus has done well with using the PeopleSoft system. Your patience and willingness to learn the new system has contributed greatly to our progress. Together with your help, we will continue to bring UTShare/PeopleSoft to its full capacity for supporting the University's needs.
Look at some of the things that have been accomplished with PeopleSoft!
|Completed five successful payroll’s (semi-monthly & monthly).|
|Processed over 700 hires/rehires since Go-Live.|
|Over 3000 purchase orders have been issued to vendors totaling more than $22 million.|
|Began processing awarded Grants in PeopleSoft.|
Recent campus PeopleSoft support activities:
Helpful Tips for Using Interim Workflow Solutions Forms
- Ensure there are enough budget authority approvers available for your department Cost Centers for approving Interim Workflow Solutions forms during the summer. Critical, time sensitive documents such as: Travel Authorizations, Requisitions, Non-PO Vouchers, and electronic Timesheets need Approvers.
- If additional authorized signers are needed for a Cost Center, submit a UTSA UTShare Departmental User Access Form to SPOC for processing.
- If the Interim Workflow Solutions forms are not routing to your Budget Authority approvers or Supervisors, do the following:
- The creator of the form needs to check their Interim Workflow Solutions Dashboard (page) and manually open the specific document.
- The creator will copy the web link listed at the top of the form and will paste the link into a new email to send to the Budget Authority approvers.
- The Budget Authority approver can open the pending document via the link and submit their approval.
Helpful Tips for Using UTShare/PeopleSoft
- Employees and Supervisors are reminded to submit timesheets to their Timekeeper on time per the timesheet deadline posted at http://utsa.edu/payroll/TimesheetDeadlines.html .
- Paychecks are available to view in Employee Self Service (ESS) one (1) calendar day before the employee’s pay date. Calendars for pay dates are posted on the Payroll Management Services website at http://www.utsa.edu/payroll/ .
- Leave accruals for the current month will be visible in ESS typically around the 17th of each month. Absence balances in ESS are current as of the 15th of the month or the last day of the month. They update twice per month at the end of each semi-monthly payroll cycle.
- Active employees must update their home address through ESS. For benefit eligible employees, please note that the insurance providers will not receive the updated address until the first of the following month after the effective date. If you need immediate changes, please contact the Benefits office at email@example.com .
If you have any questions relating to payroll, please contact the Payroll Management Services at http://www.utsa.edu/payroll/ .
Reference the PSSC Knowledgebase
Contact UTSA’s PeopleSoft Support
Submit a SPOC ticket (one question per ticket)
Call the PSSC at 458-SPOC (7762)