Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
The UTShare at UTSA Steering Committee is comprised of a group of high-level stakeholders representing academic and institutional support areas whose essential responsibilities include:
Serving as information conduit to UTSA on business practice changes.
Keeping departments informed on the project's progress and major milestones.
Facilitating change management; assisting with UTSA cultural changes and engagement of departments' preparedness for new business work practices as a result of the project.
Attending the bi-weekly project status meetings.
Roles and Functions
A steering committee's role is crucial to the project's success. These members are responsible for approving budgetary strategy, defining and realizing benefits, monitoring risks, quality and timeliness. Key functions include:
Approving changes to the project and supporting documentation.
Assisting the project when required.
Resolving project conflicts.
- Formally accepting project deliverables.
UTSA Steering Committee
- Pamela Bacon - Administration
- Barbara Centeno - Human Resources
- Lenora Chapman - Financial Affairs
- Jackie Hobson - Student Affairs
- Laura Murray - External Relations
- Ken Pierce - Information Technology
- Rebekah Smith - Faculty
- Paul Tyler - Audit & Consulting
- Sandra Welch - Accountability and
- Terry Wilson - Academic Affairs
- Marianne Woods - Research
April 29, 2013
March 25, 2013
January 28, 2013