Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
The UTShare at UTSA Steering Committee is comprised of a group of high-level stakeholders representing academic and institutional support areas whose essential responsibilities include:
Serving as information conduit to UTSA on business practice changes.
Keeping departments informed on the project's progress and major milestones.
Facilitating change management; assisting with UTSA cultural changes and engagement of departments' preparedness for new business work practices as a result of the project.
Attending the bi-weekly project status meetings.
Roles and Functions
A steering committee's role is crucial to the project's success. These members are responsible for approving budgetary strategy, defining and realizing benefits, monitoring risks, quality and timeliness. Key functions include:
Approving changes to the project and supporting documentation.
Assisting the project when required.
Resolving project conflicts.
- Formally accepting project deliverables.
UTSA Steering Committee
- Donna Edmondson - Academic Affairs
- Terry Wilson - Academic Affairs
- Brian Cordeau - Accountability and
- Pamela Bacon - Administration
- Paul Tyler - Audit & Consulting
- Rebecca Anderson - External Relations
- Rebekah Smith - Faculty
- Lenora Chapman - Financial Affairs
- Barbara Centeno - Human Resources
- Ken Pierce - Information Technology
- Jacquelyn Kyle – PeopleSoft Support & Sustainment Center
- Dr. Can Saygin - Research
- Jackie Hobson - Student Affairs
February 24, 2014
April 28, 2014