Annual Employee Performance Evaluation
- The performance year runs from February 1, through January 31 of the following year.
- Annual staff performance evaluations should be conducted between January 31 and February 28.
- Evaluations are due to HR by March 1
- The Handbook of Operating Procedure (HOP) outlines the process: http://www.utsa.edu/hop/chapter3/3-1.html
- Following is an excerpt from that reference:
"A supervisor is expected to conduct a written performance evaluation for all employees annually. The rating period is February 1 through January 31. Supervisors will complete these evaluations no later than March 1 of each year."
- The supervisor must place the original evaluation form in the employee's departmental personnel file and provide a copy to the employee and a copy to the Office of Human Resources no later than March 1 of each year.
Page updated: April 25, 2011