Sunday, October 5, 2014
Nineteenth Annual Window Wars 2013
- Registration Dates: August 29th – October 10th
- Registration: utsa.edu/rowdylink, Go to Student Organization Council then Forms.
- Main Campus: UC North (Phase II) by the Bookstore, UC Food Court Windows, Rowdy Lawn Windows
- Downtown Campus: Durango Building Windows
- Main Campus: October 13 at 3:00pm
- Downtown Campus: October 13 at 3:00pm
- Judging: Tuesday, October 15- Friday, October 18
- Announcement of Winners: Rowdy Rampage, October 25
By signing up to participate, the organization understands and agrees to the following:
- The organization must bring their own supplies for decorating.
- Windows Wars painting party will be held on Sunday, October 13 at 3:00pm. Windows will be selected by each organization based on the order they signed up to participate. If the organization is not present when their organization name is called, they can pick from the left over windows.
- The window should be decorated utilizing the theme of homecoming: "And Action…"
- Judging will be based on overall spirit/theme (50%), originality (25%) and artistic quality (25%). The winners will receive a trophy at the time of the announcement of winners.
- The organization will not be responsible for cleaning their window at the end of Homecoming. However, if any paint is spilled on the floor, window ledge, or the rubber edging, the organization will be financially responsible for the cleanup.
The 2013 Homecoming Window Wars winners are:
- First Place - Hispanic Student Association
- Second Place - Zeta Tau Alpha
- Third Place - Victory In Praise Gospel Choir
- Associated Builders and Contractors