The UTSA Police Department
The UTSA Police Department will strive to ensure The University of Texas at San Antonio is the safest university in the State of Texas.
The UTSA Police Department will provide professional law enforcement services ensuring the safety of all persons within the UTSA community, while protecting the resources of the university. We will perform our duties in a fair and equitable manner, in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and the United States Constitution.
The UTSA Police Department vision and mission will become a reality because of our commitment to five key guiding principles that will guide our conduct:
- Honor-our commitment to being fair, truthful, and ethical at all times
- Excellence-our commitment to providing the highest quality service in everything we do
- Accountability-our commitment to take responsibility for all of our actions
- Respect-our commitment to value others and to treat them equally regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender and beliefs
- Teamwork-our commitment to work hand in hand with the entire university with a spirit of innovation and cooperation